Case Study: Food Processing Factory, Slovakia Chooses Portalevel® MAX Industrial
A leading food processing factory in Slovakia chose the Portalevel® MAX Industrial to save time and money.
- They were faced with a problem in production of apple puree, to be used in baby food and juice products.
- The apple puree is stored in large steel tanks, at 4.5metre in height.
- However, the factory had no way to check the liquid level of apple puree inside the large tanks, which was affecting their efficiency.
- A site visit was conducted by Mr Lubomir Ernst, our Central & Eastern European Regional Director, to inspect the tanks.
- The Portalevel® MAX INDUSTRIAL quickly and accurately gauged the liquid level of apple puree within the tanks.
Using the Portalevel® MAX Industrial provides the staff a means to accurately and non-invasively monitor the apple puree. The implementation of the Portalevel® MAX INDUSTRIAL will allow the plant to run more efficiently, saving them time and money.
Discover the Portalevel® MAX Industrial here.
Coltraco Ultrasonics’ Marketing & Communications Assistant...
04 July 2019
Commitment to Clean Powered Future...
03 July 2019
at Investec Bank plc, London...
01 July 2019