Reduce the spread of COVID-19 in healthcare
- To reduce the spread of airborne infectious diseases Hospital ICU wards rely on negative-pressurisation. Adequate ventilation needs a minimum airtightness.
- Current practice involves measuring total air permeability but is unable to give meaningful value for leakage rate via individual leaks or locate them precisely.
- Portascanner® COVID-19 measures individual leak sizes and leakage rates and use these to approximate total air permeability too.
The only alternative to Portascanner® COVID-19 is 3rd party contracted door fan testing which is more invasive, time consuming, and costly. It cannot be used with patients in the room. Our instrument can. Without this, “patch and hope” measures are often used i.e. taping obvious areas of leakage (pictured).
- 8 megapixel camera
- Dual function
- Power settings
- Record data & export via USB
- Filter records by date or location
- Maintenance tool (not medical)
- Easy to Use
- Save Time & Money
Solve your air permeability now
Get in touch to learn how we can help reduce the risk of COVID-19 by inspecting wards/laboratories/clean rooms/isolation rooms for air permeability:
- use the enquiry form at the top of the page
- download the free brochure
- go on our live webchat
- further contact details on the Contact Us page: