Commonly used for fire sprinkler systems, waste water, fuel monitoring, foam proportioner testing
Measure wall thickness (includes A-scan functionality), volumetric flow rate, mass flow rate, energy (heat quantity) flow rate all from one instrument
All measured values can be totalised giving you the total flow rate that has been measured during a particular measurement session
Unique Human Machine Interface (HMI) driven menu that emphasises intuitiveness and user-friendliness
- Versatile: Capable of working on pipes DN15 – DN 2500, across multiple different pipes/pipe sections. Large internal database of pipe, fluid and lining materials (19+ for fluids, 23+ for pipe and lining materials)
- Clamp-on: Clamp-on therefore no installation costs such as drilling into pipes and no downtime to the pipe network is present
- Reliable: Measures flow velocities between 0.01 m/s – 25m/s.
- Diagnostics: It has a built-in signal oscilloscope for sensor positioning and diagnostics to achieve maximum accuracy with the measurement while providing visibility of the potential issues with the installation for troubleshooting purposes.
- Non-Contact: The fluid cannot damage the flowmeter, which could contribute to a longer lifespan and lower maintenance cost compared to inline flowmeters which are in contact with the fluid and risk being damaged by the pressurised flowing fluid
- Accurate to +/- 0.5% under ideal conditions. Resolution of 0.25mm/s. Repeatability of 0.15% of measured value.
- No risk: As there is no contact with the fluid being measured, there is no risk of pressure loss throughout your pipe network
- Long life: IP65 main unit enclosure. Battery life up to 12 hours’ continuous use, standard 9V PP3 battery
- Robust: Sensors temperature range -20°C to +150°C.. Sensors rated IP66
Part of the Level-Flow-Pressure Range
See the other 3 products in this range:
- Portatank – handheld ultrasonic tank liquid level indicator
- Permaflow – fixed clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter
- Portasonic CALCULATOR – convert flow rate into pressure
Get in touch to solve your flow rate measuring now
- use the enquiry form at the top of the page
- download the free brochure
- go on our live webchat
- further contact details on the Contact Us page: