Portalevel MAX Marine
Marine fire suppression tester
The Maritime Ultrasonic Level Indicator, used to inspect liquid contents within marine fire suppression systems. The MAX Marine is for customers looking for high speed testing and where high intensity testing is expected.
IMPA MSG P/N: 652776
Marine ultrasonic liquid level indicator
The Portalevel® MAX MARINE is an ultrasonic liquid level indicator for any Marine Servicing companies used to testing liquid contents inside large volume of contents in fire suppression cylinders.
How can the Portalevel® MAX Marine help you? The Portalevel® MAX Marine is a marine unit designed for shipboard use and serving the shipping industry and offshore worldwide. The Portalevel® MAX Marine is ideal for testing more specialized agents onboard such as FM200® and NOVEC™ 1230.
- Test Quickly – For any vessel or servicing company having to deal with the common time pressures of having to measure very high numbers of onboard fire suppression cylinders, especially CO2, the Portalevel® MAX Marine provides the ideal tool. Often during annual certification, there is significant time pressure on completing the inspection of every cylinder accurately in order to ensure this critical piece of safety infrastructure is fit for purpose. To address this need, the Portalevel® MAX Marine has been designed to inspect cylinders incredibly fast. By reducing the time required to inspect each cylinder, crew members and Servicing companies alike can complete the task quickly and efficiently.
- Classification Society Approved – The Portalevel® MAX Marine boasts ABS Type Approval, UL Approval and RINA Accepted
- Test multiple banks of cylinders – The devices is supplied with the Multi-Banked Extension rods, allowing the operators to easily inspect 2, 3 or 4 rows of cylinders.
- Testing multiple agents – Whilst CO2 is the most popular application, the Portalevel® MAX Marine is also capable of inspecting a variety of other clean agents such as FM200® and NOVEC™ 1230 as regularly found onboard more advanced modern vessels
- Safer for operators – This method also completely removes the need for weighing cylinders which is an incredibly time consuming and dangerous method which can often result in damage to the system during inspections.
- Comply with Regulations – IMO SOLAS & FSS Code Chapter 184.108.40.206 – “Means shall be provided for the crew to safely check the quantity of the fire extinguishing medium in the containers.”
Extension rod explained
What's in the box
- Height: 168mm
- Width: 82mm
- Depth: 31mm
- Weight: 400g
TX/RX sensor with 14mm diameter head, contained within a magnetized sensor applicator, connected with BNC connectors to a 1m co-ax cable
+/- 1.5mm or 0.125 inch
-20C to +70C / 68F to 158F
Membrane control operated, LCD back-lit display measuring 55 x 28mm
1 x PP3 9V Battery – 12hours continuous operation
ABS Type Approved
RINA Type Approval
Manufactured in UK with ISO 9001:2015 compliance
- Main unit – 3 Year Warranty
- Sensor – 1 Year Warranty
- Technical Support – Lifetime of the unit