Fire Cylinder level indicator & agent weight calculator
The Portalevel Touch calculates the exact agent weight in fire suppression cylinders using our latest level indication technology alongside our new volume to mass conversion calculations
Latest generation Portalevel
The Portalevel Touch is the biggest leap in fire suppression servicing technology for over a decade. The Portalevel Touch non-invasively measures the exact agent weight stored in fire suppression cylinders and allows all readings to be stored, downloaded, and exported for complete traceability. The system can identify agent weight accurate to less than 1%, automatically generate reports for customer & internal and do so using our most advanced technology ever.
The Portalevel Touch is primarily designed for major fire system OEMs and fire protection companies who are testing a lot of clean agent systems. Most clean agent cylinders must be tested by level indication during annual as it is not safe to weigh such cylinders. Especially the larger and seamless cylinders are very challenging to measure accurately and sophisticated techniques are required to do so, with the Portalevel Touch being the first unit to deliver such capabilities. For those who require an analytical degree of accuracy when testing for agent weight, the Portalevel Touch is the ideal solution.
To achieve this, we reimagined several elements of the Portalevel® Platform:
- Touch screen tablet platform – It is the first device we have ever made utilising a full touch screen, colour display. With highly intuitive controls, it offers a significant leap in user experience.
- New Sensor Technology – To obtain the accuracy levels we needed and to work on more complex cylinders, we developed an entirely new sensor technology allowing us to generate more focused and specific signals.
- Agent weight calculations – Cylinder schematics are preloaded onto the device itself, giving a very accurate calculation for the cylinder volume. This is paired with our very accurate volume-to-mass conversion calculations. The two combined allow the agent weight to be calculated to over 99% accuracy.
What's in the box
Portalevel Touch tablet
Focused wave sensor
USB Data stick for export
Portatherm Infrared thermometer
How to use
pre-loaded with agent data
place sensor above the liquid level and calibrate. The display will indicate ‘Gas’
Measure the liquid level height identified and enter into the device
221 mm x 140 mm x 35mm
1mm liquid level and less than 1% accuracy calculating agent
5mm piezo electric transducer
70 mm x 50 mm x 25 mm
supplied with unique sensor face to remove the need for gel or water
BNC and 1m co-ax cable
CO2, NOVEC 1230®, FM-200™ and other clean agent
Metric (mm & KG) and Imperial (inches & lbs)
-20C to +50C / -4F to 120F
Capacitivty LCD 1024 x 600 touch panel. Sceen 158mm x 85mm
Lipo rechargable battery – micro USB charger
- Main unit – 3 Year Warranty
- Sensor – 1 Year Warranty
- Technical Support – Lifetime of the unit