The Perfect Companion to the Portalevel® – for those looking to convert liquid height to agent mass and export reports to customers. Especially useful for companies inspecting a wide variety of different cylinders or when winning new servicing contracts.
Core Benefits: make fire system servicing faster, better and cheaper.
- Highly Accurate – To less than 1%. It takes into account the dimensions of practically any cylinder, the type of agent being measured and the ambient temperature therefore providing accurate results in a variety of conditions.
- Save Time & Cost – Quick and easy method for calculating the agent mass from the liquid level of any agent. Decreasing te time to regularly and effectively test cylinder agent weights, when paired with a liquid level indicator, Portasteele® CALCULATOR will reduce the inconvenience and costly man hours required for testing.
- Compare Previously Saved Cylinders and Results. Instantly calculate the exact agent mass within the cylinder. All the data is pre-loaded onto the device so no manual calculation is required by the operator.
- Reporting – Simply input the cylinder dimensions, agent type, temperature and liquid level. Record, save and download the results to enhance your servicing and share the report with shareholders.
Save Money, Risk and Time with the award-winning “Fire Innovation of the Year” by SHE Awards 2018.
- Save Money – Add value to servicing and enhance safety management system thanks to the accurate and reliable datalogging capability which enables the results to be recorded, downloaded and emailed as a CSV file
- Save Risk – Traditional method of manually weighing fire suppression system cylinders is no longer necessary, by using Portalevel® to find the level height and this app to convert into the fill weight
- Save Time – Together with Portalevel® this app on the 7” rugged tablet enables a competent user to test a cylinder to identify contents loss in under 60 seconds
Save and Record Data
When used in partnership with the Portalevel® technology, the Portasteele® CALCULATOR can log and record the results from each cylinder being inspected.
- The device then produces a comprehensive report, with all results time stamped, showing the exact agent quantity within each cylinder, the deviation of agent weight from the supposed fill weight and highlighting those cylinders which are underfilled and require attention.
- This record can then also be provided to the customer, providing a key servicing advantage or provide an easy internal record of testing.
First in the World – The Portasteele® CALCULATOR is the first in the world to provide agent weight readings without physically weighing the fire suppression cylinders to comply with fire safety regulations. Major software update released August 2020 to make it even more intuitive to use.
Enquire above for pricing & information from our sales team within 24 hours.