The Portalevel Original® is an ultrasonic liquid level indicator for customers looking for infrequent testing of fire suppression system, small volume cylinders and those requiring a low- cost solution.
Accurate, Reliable & Robust
- The Portalevel Original® can test the full range of fire suppressant agents including CO2, FM200® and NOVEC 1230® for all cylinders up to approximately 50KG of agent. For larger cylinders, see the Portalevel MAX
- It is a very simple unit to operate, does not require extensive training and still comes with the ‘auto-cal’ features to ensure speed of use and minimal user error.
- It is also available in a Marine package, providing a low cost solution for the Shipping industry.
The Portalevel® ORIGINAL provides an ideal platform for customers looking to inspect their own fire systems, for those companies looking to break into the Fire Suppression Market or those who need a spare unit available.
Still provided with the complete Coltraco Customer Commitment:
- including free Training and Technical Support for the life of the unit,
- 3 Year Warranty with full replacement in the event of any defect,
- guaranteed trade-in buy-back when upgrading to newer devices
- with the most proven technology on the market
Use Portalevel® ORIGINAL’s perfect partner
The Portasteele® CALCULATOR provides the perfect companion to the Portalevel® Technology for those looking to convert liquid height to agent mass and export reports to customers.
Enquire above for pricing & information from our sales team within 24 hours.