A leading food processing factory in Slovakia chose the Portalevel® MAX Industrial to save time and money.
- They were faced with a problem in production of apple puree, to be used in baby food and juice products.
- The apple puree is stored in large steel tanks, at 4.5metre in height.
- However, the factory had no way to check the liquid level of apple puree inside the large tanks, which was affecting their efficiency.
Portalevel Max Industrial:
This liquid level indicator non-invasively verifies the contents of cylinders and tanks holding liquids, suitable for a range of industrial purposes e.g. food processing, pharmaceutical, aerospace manufacturing and transformers.
- Three years warranty
- Lifetime Support
- Calibration & Training Certificates Available
- Ultrasonic Technology – No Radiation. Non-Invasive
- 5 tried and tested applications
- 2 sensors for double the technology capability
- Enjoy our customer Care Commitment
- Mr Lubomir Ernst, our Central & Eastern European Regional Director, to inspect the tanks, conducted a site visit.
- The Portalevel® MAX INDUSTRIAL quickly and accurately gauged the liquid level of apple puree within the tanks.
Using the Portalevel® MAX Industrial provides the staff a means to accurately and non-invasively monitor the apple puree. The implementation of the Portalevel® MAX INDUSTRIAL will allow the plant to run more efficiently, saving them time and money.
Keywords: ultrasonic liquid level indicator, ultrasonic level indicator, FM 200 Fire Suppression System, Novec 1230 gas suppression system, Liquid Gas Level Indicator, Ultrasonic Leak Detector, Ultrasonic Monitoring and Measuring Equipment