Coltraco Ultrasonics will continue to support you across Europe, regardless of the outcome
of Brexit. Ships won’t stop sailing at sea, and we won’t stop providing your safety. We have
a network of distributors, agents and partners in Europe, ready to support you with any requirements you have.
- Our European customers may be assured of our complete dedication and support
- Our principal aim is to be “better, faster, cheaper” to be at the forefront of our marine and fire safety technologies
- Working with our European strategic partners, service stations and distributors to maintain our first-class delivery, technical support and training services
Need support with product interest or enquiry? Claim your free global support here: https://coltraco.com/contact-us/
Spain – Fire Safety Distributor
Our Spanish customers benefit from local expertise and support throughout the country
from Firescon, Fire Safety Consultants.
Italy – Fire Safety Distributor
Our Italian customers receive local support and knowledge from Unidet, our distributor
based in Milan: Unidet Anticendi SRL.
See the distributor page here: https://coltraco.com/customer-support/
Watch this VIDEO of our CEO talking about why we are confident that our international relationships with yourselves will continue to flourish in 2019. #exportingisGREAT
Watch this VIDEO of our CEO on Sky News, being interviewed by Adam Boulton, on All Out Politics promoting export after EU Exit:
Below is a statement from Carl Stephen Patrick Hunter, CEO of Coltraco Ultrasonics:
- “Parliament voted overwhelmingly to implement the results of our referendum to leave the EU
- The referendum result means leaving the single market, customs union, the ECJ and all the institutions of the EU
- Parliament voted overwhelmingly to trigger Article 50 saying that we will be leaving on 29 March 2019
- Government policy recognises deep and common security and trading interests with the EU
- And is mindful of the concerns of those in the UK who are concerned about leaving the EU
- Negotiating our Future Agreement with the EU can only begin when we leave the EU during the Implementation Phase of the Withdrawal Agreement
- That the UK’s Global Britain strategy is to uphold the rules based order whilst using EU Exit to re-balance its USA, EU, Commonwealth and key allied rest of the world nations relationships such as Japan
- That one of the aspects of these is to maintain high regulatory standards in the UK on EU Exit whilst implementing its independent trade policy within the rules-based international order institutions such as the WTO
- Rejecting media reports that government “lacks bandwidth outside EU Exit” and that every effort will be made to secure the UK’s orderly exit from the EU and to “roll-over” exiting EU free trade agreements”
Have any questions or keen to know more about how we can support you? Get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 2076 298 47.
KEYWORDS: Customer Support, Brexit, Europe, EU Exit, Customer Care