Coltraco Ultrasonics’ CEO Mr Carl Hunter was honoured to be invited to speak at the Maritime UK “India Opportunities Forum” with the UK Indian Business Council at the UK Chamber of Shipping’s HQ in London on 2nd May 2018.
“Maritime UK is working with the Department for International Trade and the UK-India Business Council to organise a Forum to increase awareness of the numerous Indian maritime opportunities to British companies.”
Mr Hunter was speaking alongside:
- David Dingle, Chairman of Maritime UK and Carnival UK
- Andy Barr, First Secretary, British High Commission, India
- Phillip D’Costa, Chairman, Indian Maritime Association (UK)
- Carl Hunter, CEO, Coltraco
- Gerry Goward, Business Development, JFD
- Stuart McQuaker, previously of the National Defence College of India
- Siddarth Mukne, Regional Head, UK India Business Council
SOURCE: Twitter @MaritimeUK LEARN MORE:
REQUEST a copy of CEO’s speech: here.
About the event: here
About Maritime UK: here
About Department for International Trade relations with India: here
About the UK-India Business Council: here