Our Portasonic® 2.FL0, is a handheld clamp-on ultrasonic transit time flow meter to monitor your pipe flow rates to ensure you can have 24/7 confidence in the safety of your operations.
The Portasonic® 2.FL0 is designed:
- 0.5% accuracy under ideal conditions, verified with ISO 17025
- for non-invasively measuring flow rates and totalised flow
- for liquids with less than 10% gas/solid contents
- built-in thickness gauge for NDT and corrosion detection
- for volume, mass, heat quantity (energy) flow rate measurements
Portasonic® 2.FL0 ultrasonic clamp-on flow meter
NON-INVASIVE: clamp on sensors – no need to cut into the pipe and interrupt the flow or delay production.
BUILT-IN thickness gauge (includes A Scan functionality)
HEAT METERING incorporates heat quantity measurements.
VERSATILE: measures pipe range DN15 – DN 2500 pipes,
CONVENIENT: with a large internal database of 19+ materials for fluids, 23+ for pipes.