Identify the weight of cylinder contents by converting the liquid level height (taken by a Portalevel®) using the award winning Calculator application, the Portasteele® CALCULATOR.
SAVE Money, Risk and Time with the SHE Awards Fire Innovation of the Year 2018.
- Save Money
Add value to servicing and enhance safety management system thanks to the accurate and reliable datalogging capability which enables the results to be recorded, downloaded and emailed as a CSV file
- Save Risk
Traditional method of manually weighing fire suppression system cylinders is no longer necessary, by using Portalevel®to find the level height and this app to convert into the fill weight
- Save Time
Together with Portalevel® this app on the 7” rugged tablet enables a competent user to test a cylinder to identify contents loss in under 60 seconds
LEARN Three Core Benefits:
MAKE FIRE SYSTEM SERVICING EASIER, FASTER AND SAFER
- FIRST IN THE WORLD – The Portasteele® CALCULATOR is the first in the world to provide agent weight readings without physically weighing the fire suppression cylinders to comply with fire safety regulations.
- HIGHLY ACCURATE – It takes into account the dimensions of practically any cylinder, the type of agent being measured and the ambient temperature therefore providing accurate results in a variety of conditions
- SAVE COST OF MAN HOURS – Decreasing the time to regularly and effectively test cylinder agent weights, when paired with a liquid level indicator, Portasteele® CALCULATOR will reduce the inconvenience and costly man hours required for testing.
WATCH How to Use The Portasteele® CALCULATOR
- Input your cylinder details:
Agent, Height, Circumference, Actual Liquid Level (taken with a Portalevel® unit), Temperature, Dome Height, Printed Fill Weight
- Touch “Calculate” and instantly see the weight
- Optional: save your results and record in a spreadsheet which can be easily shared by email.
SEE the Portasteele® CALCULATOR: https://coltraco.com/coltraco-products/portasteele-calculator/
KEYWORDS: Portasteele® CALCULATOR, cylinder weight, fire suppression systems, liquid level, ultrasonic liquid level indicator