Inergen® systems protect important assets. So, it makes sense to check they are ready to respond to the unthinkable.
Look no further! Portagas®, is a revolutionary solution. It non-invasively checks the cylinder, providing accurate information about the pressure and contents.
Portagas® can distinguish between:
– a change in pressure due to temperature and
– a change in pressure due to loss of contents.
So, you can be sure that the cylinder has sufficient contents.
With our innovative non-invasive acoustic technology, you can easily monitor any non-liquified gaseous agent. Plus, adding new gases to the database is simple and seamless.
Keep your high-value assets and critical facilities safe with Portagas®.
With Portagas®, you can precisely detect minor changes in internal pressure, comfortably exceeding the 5-10% agent and pressure loss thresholds cited in regulations such as NFPA 2001 and ISO 14520.
- Pioneering: First of its kind to monitor inert gas cylinders in an intuitive Android platform.
- Database: Add new Gases and save them for reports.
- Reporting: Organize and save your maintenance records by date, time, site and cylinder for easy reference.
- Export data: Export your maintenance records as a CSV file or PDF report via email or USB to enhance your service reports.
- Regulation Compliance: Stay compliant with the industry standards of NFPA 2001 & ISO 14520-1.
Watch the Portagas® Live Demonstration Video: