Gas Level Checker and Level Indicators
The Portalevel® MAX Ultrasonic Liquid Level Indicator is specially designed for users looking to identify the liquid level in large numbers of cylinders, containers and gas bottle level indicator, with particularly large agent mass and those requiring UL Approval.
- Quick and Easy Testing: The 8th Generation technology testing procedure is short and simple, making the process of inspecting cylinder content incredibly fast. Every cylinder can be inspected in under 30 seconds, with the ‘cal’ feature automatically setting up the unit for each cylinder at the touch of a button. This significantly reduces user error, makes the testing process very simple and requires minimal user training.
- Powerful Testing: The Portalevel® MAX also has 4 different power modes (SPA). The SPA feature increases the sensitivity of the device and increases the strength of the output signal. As well as being an ideal unit for co2 bottle level measurement and to check the level of gas, the SPA feature enables the unit to continue working on very large tanks up to around 800KG of agent or containers experiencing high levels of corrosion and pitting.
- Wide Range of Verifiable Agents: including but not limited to the common liquefied gaseous fire suppressant agents e.g. CO2 Bottle Level Measurement, Aluminium CO2, FM200/HFC-227EA, NOVEC 1230/FK-5-1-12, FE 25/FE 13, FE 36, Halon 1301/1211, CEA410, NAF S III, Refrigerants/R507
Save Money, Risk and Time with the Portalevel® MAX gas cylinder level checker :
- Accurate to +/-1.5mm
- A variety of approvals including UL Listing and ABS Approval and RINA Accepted
- Fully complies with NFPA standards for use.
- In a hard aluminium case, it is designed to sustain rough handling and high intensity usage to provide users with a long-term investment.
The unit has an expected lifespan of 10 years with minimal consumables required and with the Coltraco Customer Guarantee, we always promise to buy back the unit for a system upgrade to newer models at any time customer requirements change. For more information on how the Portalevel® MAX works, you can check out our YouTube video here.
Verified Customer Feedback for the Portalevel® MAX:
Use Portalevel® MAX’s perfect partner – Gas Bottle Level Indicator
The Portasteele® CALCULATOR provides the perfect companion to the Portalevel® Technology for those looking to convert liquid height to agent mass and export reports to customers, as well as checking gas levels and gas cylinder levels.
Enquire above for pricing, features & information from our sales team within 24 hours.
Distributor Spotlight: Chubb International Gulf Trading Company WLL, Qatar using Portalevel® – 17 June 2019
Case Study: Case Study: Food Processing Factory, Slovakia Chooses Portalevel® MAX Industrial