Are you used to reporting on fire system servicing by recording the weight?
The combined use of Portalevel® MAX Plus with Portasteele® CALCULATOR complies with ISO 14520, ISO 6183, NFPA 2001, NFPA 25 and many other related standards.The Portasteele® CALCULATOR will:
- Calculate and report the mass of agent in your fire suppression systems
- Within 1% accuracy
- Providing traceability to your measured liquid level to agent mass on the cylinder’s label
A Quick Here’s How:
- Find the liquid level in the cylinder with the Portalevel® MAX PLUS
- Input your cylinder details in the Portasteele® CALCULATOR
- Add in the liquid level height and immediately convert to agent mass (metric and imperial units available).
Now Portasteele® CALCULATOR has confirmed the agent mass, you can:
- Record serial numbers of individual cylinders and track the cylinder test records against past/ future testing records
- Export your results straight to email or USB
- Compare your measurements against regulations to see if your cylinder needs refilling or replacing – the percentage mass difference is calculated automatically
See the Portasteele® CALCULATOR in action during our LIVE DEMONSTRATION last week: