Global Britain is ready to trade
Coltraco Ultrasonics is a proud partner of the GREAT campaign, supporting successful UK Trade Agreements which are delivering Global Britain. These agreements will help us increase our exports to our customers worldwide. We currently serve 120 countries, supported by our Heads of Operation, Distributors and ODA Service Centres globally.
UK Trade Achievements in 2 minutes
What does Global Britain mean?
‘In just two years, the United Kingdom has agreed trade deals with 63 countries outside the EU, from Japan and South Korea to Moldova and Mexico. This in itself is an unprecedented achievement, as no other country has ever negotiated so many trade deals simultaneously.’
Writes Minster for Trade, Ranil Jayawardena MP, in an article on LinkedIn Global Britain shows the world her true trading potential on 11th January 2021.
Mr Jayawardena highlights some key benefits of the new UK position:
- ‘We’ve secured preferential trading terms for some £217 billion in non-EU bilateral trade’
- Global Britain is an ‘independent trading nation’
- able to ‘build even stronger partnerships’ worldwide
- to ‘generate economic value’
- to ‘support our values – protecting our natural environment, defending democracy and helping to transform the lives of people less fortunate around the world for the better.’
Photo source & credit to Ranil Jayawardena MP’s LinkedIn.