Stay compliant and in control of fuel consumption onboard. As of January 1, 2023, new regulations require accurate monitoring and documentation of both vessel speed and fuel usage.
Permaflow® is the solution you need:
- Non-invasive, 24/7 fuel flow and consumption monitor
- Easy to install without downtime or drilling into pipes
- Simple clamp-on design for immediate compliance
Key features of Permaflow®:
- Ultrasonic flow and heat meter
- Accurate volumetric, mass, and energy flow rates
- Temperature monitoring
- Seamless integration with existing systems via USB, MODBUS, 4 – 20 mA communication modules for real-time data transmission
With Permaflow®, you can easily ensure compliance with the new regulations.
Reasons to choose Permaflow®
- 24/7 visibility: Constantly monitor and log data with a low-cost solution.
- Over 90,000 measurements: Ability to monitor a wide range of parameters including volumetric flow rate, mass flow rate, energy (heat quantity) flow rate, and units displayed in kWh and BTU.
- Versatility: Variety of communication and I/O options such as PT100 thermometer integration, RS232, USB, 4-20mA and more, seamlessly integrate with your existing systems.
- Low cost: No installation costs, no drilling into pipes, no downtime to the pipe network and easy to use and set up by one person.
Permaflow® reduce installation costs, increase safety helping you deliver our vision of the Safesite™ on land and the Safeship™ at sea, and allow user to consistently perform a wide variety of maintenance and inspection procedures, for the benefit of customers and personnel.