[vc_custom_heading text=”Coltraco Ultrasonics Webinar
Conquer Airtight Regulations with the ‘World’s First’
Portascanner® AIRTIGHT 520″ font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:center” use_theme_fonts=”yes”]Do you want to detect, rapidly locate, and instantly quantify air leaks, as small as those with a diameter of 0.5mm, without pressurisation?
Portascanner® Airtight 520 is a World First equipped with hardware and software necessary to create the most stable and consistent signal required to quantify leak extent ultrasonically.
Come and join us on Tuesday, 22 February at 03:00 PM UK time.
Join our webinar to learn more about the 4 exciting capabilities in this one unit!
- Identify leak sites with a microscopic level of accuracy, and
- Measure and quantify them using sophisticated algorithms, and
- Generate a value for the air flow rate through each leak, as well as
- Calculate the compartment’s overall air permeability
The webinar will last for around 30 minutes. An open Q&A session will follow post the presentations.
Please click on the REGISTER NOW button. It is FREE.
We look forward to seeing you online!
Portascanner® Airtight 520 offers even more ground-breaking ‘firsts’ never achieved before. It allows
- ultrasonic quantification of air leaks with no pressurisation required, unlike existing methods
- repair leakage points immediately and at low cost due to precise leak identification
- then proceed to conduct Door Fan Test/Pulse Testing at an appropriate time following remedial works
Additional Advantages – ultimately Saving you Time and Money!
- buildings can be surveyed with Portascanner® Airtight 520 prior to air tightness test resulting in higher pass rate or
- if a building fails an air tightness test, Portascanner® Airtight 520 provides the diagnosis in a report as to why – including locating & quantifying air leaks.