Our innovative product range addresses two main causes of vessel loss: fire and sinking. The award-winning FLEETSAFE™ package includes 5 regulation-compliant products to improve safety, whilst saving time & labour.
Our products are accurate, reliable and intuitive. Integrity is the central value for our relationships. We promise to never be beaten on price.
Supporting customers in 109 countries, including:
– 17% of the world’s ships,
– Top 15 navies,
– 50% of oil & gas operators – 1 Top wind turbine O&M.
CHOOSE THE FLEETSAFE™ PACKAGE: 5 products in 1 toolkit.
Stop weighing CO2. Inspect fire suppression systems contents with ultrasound.
- Portalevel® MAX MARINE: Inspects CO2, FM-200®, NOVEC™1230, halon etc contents to comply with IMO SOLAS FSS.
Weigh with Technology. Convert level height to weight & download results.
- Portasteele® CALCULATOR: Converts liquid level height into weight/mass of agent, plus records & downloads results.
Stop hose/chalk testing. Choose ultrasonics for pinpoint precision.
- Portascanner® WATERTIGHT. Inspects watertight and weathertight integrity of doors, cable transits & hatchcovers.
Bearing wear & tear. Choose instant, reliable condition monitoring
- Portamonitor®. Monitors bearing condition in rotating machinery for damage or lack of lubricant.
Metal corrosion & thickness. Choose cost effective or metal-only advanced results
- Portagauge® 4. Inspects metalwork & pipework for rust, corrosion and thickness available in two models.
Coltraco Ultrasonics are world-leading British designers & manufacturers of ultrasonic technology. Delivering the Safeship®: protecting life, assets & infrastructure at sea.
Using sound which others cannot hear, in liquids, air and solids.
Keywords:Shipping, Marine, Watertight Integrity, Condition Monitoring, Corrosion, Fire Suppression Systems