Time is money. If you are checking fire suppression cylinders, look no further than our Portalevel® MAX PLUS.
It is quick, reliable and easy to use. AND no need dismantle the system and weigh the cylinders.
Choose Portalevel® MAX PLUS because:
- GAS or LIQUID shows on the screen so you can be certain of results.
- Accurately measures levels in just 5-25 seconds. Accurate to +/-1.5mm.
- Three calibration modes, to cater for varying fire suppression cylinders and agents you are testing.
- Non-invasive solution for monitoring liquid levels in fire suppression systems. No need to weigh.
- Reliable results for CO2, NOVEC™ 1230, FM200®, Halon, and FE cylinders and more.
Ensure the safety and effectiveness of your fire protection systems with Portalevel® MAX PLUS.
NAF Fire, a leading fire safety company based in Jordan, recently conducted a case study on the benefits of the Portalevel® MAX PLUS.
NAF Fire compared the old traditional method of weighing to the using the Portalevel® MAX PLUS:
- Reduction in all aspects of cost, time and labor.
- Increase in accuracy, efficiency, productivity and safety.
- One-time investment that pays for itself in the first year of testing and continues to save money in the years to come.
- Utilization of extra labor time for increased effectiveness and revenue.
In conclusion, NAF Fire found that investing in Portalevel® MAX PLUS directly brought about cost savings, increased efficiency and accuracy, and overall improved safety.